The Nokia 8 Makes Its Debut In The Middle East!
Revamped and reloaded, HMD Global (who own the right to sell Nokia branded phones) have just launched the highly anticipated Nokia 8, heralded as the brand’s first true flagship smartphone.
The Finnish smartphone maker, has already rolled out new Nokia models over the last couple months, namely the Nokia, 3, 5, 6 and of course, the nostalgic Nokia 3310.
Here’s a look at some of the essentials, to help you pick:
1. It features 5.3 inch QHD display
2. Powered by a Snapdragon 835 with 4GB RAM, it’s said to boast the same processing power as the Samsung S8 and Note 8 models
3. Comes with 64 GB storage, microSD support, and 3,090 mAh battery
4. Features 13MP rear dual camera, one produced with leader in optics technology, Zeiss. Solid front facing camera at 13MP as well
5. One for the influencers, the phone’s ‘Dual Sight’ feature allows users to live stream to social channels like Facebook and YouTube in full HD (front and rear cameras!) and uses three microphones to capture audio with immersive surround sound.
6. How much? It will be priced at AED 1,699
7. The phone will be available after three weeks in Saudi Arabia and the UAE