How To Organize Your Highlights on Instagram
Ever been stumped on Instagram, trying to rearrange your Highlight categories into the perfect order?
Unfortunately (by default) Instagram pushes your most recent Highlight to the front and doesn’t have a feature that allows you organise them.
But fear not, we have a few tricks up our sleeve to help...
Here's how to reorganize the order of your highlights, both in your profile and the order in which they're displayed within the Highlight.
First, if you want to bring one Highlight to the beginning, here’s how you do it...
1. Select the appropriate Highlight (press and hold)
2. Click ‘Edit Highlight’
3. Add a story from your Archive
4. Click ‘Done’
5. This highlight will now move to the front but if you don’t want this story in the Highlight simply remove it by deleting the story.
Or, if you want to rearrange all of your Highlights to a specific order...
1. Decide the order you want the Highlights in, for example A, B, C, D
2. Going in reverse order (so D, C, B, A) add a random story from your Archive to each Highlight.
3. Remove the story from each Highlight and they will be left in your desired order.
Want more information on reorganizing the order of your highlights? Check out this article by Preview here.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.
Written by Anushé Samee.