The 10 Highest Paid Content Creators on YouTubers
It's been known as the "star-maker" platform.
In the past few years, YouTube has jumpstarted the careers of many content creators.
In addition to giving aspiring entertainers a platform to showcase their work, YouTube also gives creators the opportunity to rake in the big bucks.
If you have enough subscribers on your channel, companies will shell out the cash to get their products featured in a vlog. A lot of cash.
Between brand collaborations and Hollywood movie deals, here's a list of 2019's highest paid YouTube content creators (according to Business Insider) - and their earnings are in the millions.
Check them out below.
YouTube's Top Ten Millionaires of 2017
10. Logan Paul — $14.5 million
9. PewDiePie — $15.5 million
8. Jacksepticeye — $16 million
7. VanossGaming — $17 million
6. Markiplier — $17.5 million
5. Jeffree Star — $18 million
4. DanTDM — $18.5 million
3. Dude Perfect — $20 million
2. Jake Paul — $21.5 million
1. Ryan ToysReview — $22 million
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.